FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Work done on the drain to ease flooding has failed. As soon as we have significant rainfall, drain floods again meaning water ingressing into our property. You may have to sort the tree next to the drain out to permanently fix this.

Reported anonymously at 15:53, Wed 25 September 2019

I have been complaining of flooding here for a very long time and you finally got around to doing some work on the drain. However, it hasn't worked and water is still flooding and coming into our property.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now