FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Hi, please note that i live @ 49 Oakley close. A gentleman lives in the opposite block of flats and parks on the footpath. Which blocks way for pedestrians and emergency services. It is inconvenience for us and our neighbours to take our cars out of our driveway. In collection day. It is difficult to put bins out. I have requested him politely, but it is not having any effect. Need your urgent assistance. I have attached the pictures, so you can see, no space left for people to walk, or with pushchairs etc. My father is 85, when he visits us. Its a health hazard. I need your urgent assistance before any serious eventuality takes place. Either an official warning sign with penalty/ highways code message to be installed on the lamppost opposite my property will help. Looking forward to hear for a speedy/ peaceful resolution. Regards. Hamad Ahmad

Reported anonymously at 12:11, Wednesday 18 September 2019

Same as above



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now