FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Japanese knotweed behind boundary wall to our garden. Grows under the wall and through concrete, we need to replace fencing and cannot until the knotweed has been destroyed.

Reported anonymously at 13:52, Tue 27 August 2019

It’s in a car park to the rear of our property . Premier flooring on church road Nuneaton . We cannot gain access to it as it’s private property and it needs to be destroyed before we can have a new fence as it constantly grows through and even through concrete. It has been there a number of years . To continue to maintain our garden it needs to be destroyed



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now