FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

I first reported this problem @ 6 years ago. The street drain at the entrance to my home (1, Brookside is higher than the road surface resulting in large pool of water and debris collecting there during wet weather. The street has recently been surveyed and marked in green paint for repair but the area outside my home has not been included. Please include it in the upcoming repairs as it is a bigger problem than other smaller marked areas.

Reported anonymously at 20:11, Mon 26 August 2019

See photos above. This problem has been present for at least 6 years and I first reported it then.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now