FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Blocked access to residence

Reported anonymously at 17:20, Sun 18 August 2019

The road to my residence has been closed for roadworks, however the road has been closed too far up and is therefore stopping me from being able to enter/leave my residence. It claims that the road will be closed from the 17th-18th August, however the road has been left dug up and it does not seem likely that this will be fixed today meaning I will be unable to leave my property for work tomorrow. It has been blocked off by cones.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now