FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Traffic calming and noise

Reported anonymously at 10:41, Mon 5 August 2019

I have written to Thames valley police today in regards to the hump outside my house. Cars and lorry’s disregard this form of traffic calming. All it has done has made the matter worse. The noise of speeding cars and lorry’s shakes the whole of our property the early hours of the morning is worse and sleep is impossible and with the heat we can not even sleep with an open window. If the speed humps have to remain maybe the one outside our property could be removed altogether or cushioned in some way. I look forward to hearing from you



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now