FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Road flooded due to blocked drain on CV11 6EE, 150.

Reported anonymously at 17:04, Sun 28 July 2019

This has been happening for the last few of years, outside my house,150 St Nicolas Park Drive, due to the tree debris and the obvious lack of road sweeping. The tree itself is diseased and shedding large branches in high winds. No maintenance of the tree is also contributing to the problem. Forestry not interested. This is an accident waiting to happen.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now