FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Caravan and Car illegally abandoned

Reported anonymously at 23:07, Sat 27 July 2019

I have reported before, and these have still not moved. This caravan in well over a year, and is being lived in. Also this car has not moved in nearly 3 years now with flat tyres. The car is SORN and has no MOT but the land the car is on is not the owners land. Surly both these things are illegal, or can we all start dumping our cars and living in caravans in this area (when we do not own the land). Also I have seen kids playing over these vehicles, which is the type of thing causes safety concerns. It also has a bad effect upon the environment and surrounding residents. Why is Hillingdon council not do anything as report this before. I really have no faith they will now, but now more than ever we should be doing things to help the environment surely.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now