FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Damage to 7 kerb stones and a blocked drain

Reported anonymously at 20:57, Fri 26 July 2019

The kerb stones have been damaged and are cracked and broken by the Council Recycling Vehicles continuing to drive on the kerb to get round the corner on the mobile park home site. Also the drain outside the property is full of grit and gravel and needs emptying and flushing through to clear the drain.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now