FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Over grown hedges

Reported anonymously at 19:48, Wed 17 July 2019

I have received a reply from the Herts. County Council informing me that they have fixed the overgrown hedges leading Into and Exit of the Garage complex in Hillmead.. What they have done is trim the bushes leading off Hillmead only. their HCC004680 Dated the 15th July. These Hedges are now begging to scratch the cars entering and leaving the garage complex and still mask the view of cars approaching in both directions.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now