FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Flooding from storm drains causing high water in garden and home

Reported anonymously at 15:49, Friday 21 June 2019

I've recently bought my house in Langley Way, BR4 0DJ. There was flooding from the pavement storm drain in the past (disclosed by seller) into the house. I thought that had been fixed. However the works on my house has found wet and dry rot on the floorboards. When all the floorboards were removed yesterday, it was found that there was water ingress to the ground under the house. This appears to come from the drains/water source from the pavement level. My front garden is also sunken in comparison to my neighbours. Please could an inspector come to view the drain/my property to investigate.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now