FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Knotweed growing over the rear garden fence

Reported anonymously at 12:39, Tue 28 May 2019

Property: 83 High Street, Polesworth, B78 1DY I have noticed Knotweed growing over the fence at the bottom of my garden a week ago. I believe the land behind my garden is council owned "no mans land". Can someone come out and eradicate this from the land behind and my garden? I believe this is affecting other properties on my street.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now