FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.


Reported anonymously at 20:55, Tue 16 April 2019

Firstly i wish to remain anonymous. Both my neighbours's smoke cigarettes and roll ups.There are cigarette butts all over the fronts of our houses where they stand out their front doors and when they have finished they 'flick' it! Surely this is an offence as this is 'littering' the area! The photos I have taken don't show the true extent of it. Its disgusting!



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now