FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Uneven dropped kerb and footpath repairs needed along boundary wall

Reported anonymously at 16:10, Wed 13 March 2019

I have an uneven dropped kerb which I have complained about before. I also have a large amount of crumbled footpath along my boundary wall and driveway which I often have to patch up with concrete and have done so for the last 9 years that I have lived here. My entire estate is currently undergoing major roadworks and I would be so grateful if you would please cut out these two defects and repair. The works currently underway have already started so you would need to be quick to get these defects added. I would be very grateful.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now