FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

I need to report an overhanging tree / hedge that is on Marston (Jabbett) Lane, near the 'grey BT box number 30',

Reported anonymously at 18:51, Sun 10 March 2019

I need to report an overhanging tree / hedge that is on Marston Jabbett Lane, near the 'grey BT box number 30', please see the attached pictures. Whilst I was driving along the lane (to go to Marston Lane cemetery to take burial paperwork for Saeeda Motala) the tree / hedge has scraped down my car leaving a white 'scratch' mark from front to back on the passenger side and wing mirror. This was at approx. 10.40 this morning. Prior to the impact on my car, it hit the car in front (small red car) and once I returned from the cemetery to take photo's a third car to my knowledge also got hit. Can you advise the necessary department to have the tree cut back (?) ASAP to stop more cars being damaged. I will be getting a price for the repair work required and would like recompensing. Please advise who I need to contact within your organisation or WCC if relevant.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now