FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Dog fouling

Reported anonymously at 16:28, Fri 15 February 2019

My elderly Father has to suffer careers ,visitors, complaining about dog muck outside of his home.He is unable to deal with it as confined to house-he’s 92-but the problem worries him . He has reported this to the council .As his daughter ,I see how this ieaffecting him and wonder if you can help.I do have Photos but unable to download them to you from my ipad



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now