FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Manhole in road outside no 28 Ribbonfields

Reported anonymously at 23:26, Fri 4 January 2019

The manhole outside my house no 28 Ribbonfields has become loose. Every time a vehicle is driven over it it rocks to and fro making an extremely loud noise. Worried the tarmac around will collapse soon. I moved here in March and noticed it then but it’s getting a lot worse. Please send someone to check it ASAP. I’m worried I’ll pull off my drive one day and end up down a hole!



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now