FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Large amount of flooding of footpaths

Reported by Richard Davies at 11:26, Mon 17 December 2018

Good morning, this has been passed onto me by a local resident, see message below. Richard Davies Bodmin Town Council Hi I live at 50 College Green, Bodmin, England, PL31 1EA . Outside the front of my house is a manhole that leaks water which then goes on to the path , the path is used by school children and they often get very wet feet /shoes etc and then have to have wet feet all day at school , I’ve called the water board out on two or more occasions and they send someone to have a look , but nothing gets sorted , I feel very sorry for these children , so would you please look in to this I didn’t really know who else to write to , so apologies if u can’t do anything to help .



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now