FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Overgrown Leylandi Hyde pastures bloking sunlight in my garden

Reported anonymously at 14:54, Mon 22 October 2018

I have already reported the offending trees. I Believe the person who replied by phone message is a Mr Andy Roots? who works for Warwickshire County Highways I have not been able to get hold of him wrong number or Crest and Nicolson (email not delivered) who he told me was responsible. Would you please look into my request and give me the right contacts or you please deal with my complaint



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now