FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Broken curb stone.

Reported anonymously at 10:52, Mon 6 November 2017

The curb has come away and is out of place, it has caused damage to my car, the front bumper has been ripped and cracked. It is also a trip hazard to any pedestrians. I havent notice the damage before and have successfully parked here in the past. The damaged stone is approx 2m away from the corner of the road with Cross St on the left hand side going up Paddiford Place. Please provide me with details of how i can make a claim.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now