FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Large overgrown hedge

Reported anonymously at 19:34, Mon 11 September 2017

At the side of my mums house 23 hearthway ox16 1ql large overgrown is becoming a problem. people throwing rubbish into the hedge. also it is growing up near the properties boiler flue, which may soon block it which on result will become a health risk. my mum phoned up around 2 -3 months ago but nothing has been done.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now