FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Block Drain.

Reported by Keith Harrington at 12:22, Sun 23 July 2017

At the entrance to Cement Block Cottages there is a block Drain/Gulley. I have reported it at least 8 times since the 16th September on here and on the Thurrock Council Site, I have all the Job Codes I was given, from 611641 up to 677511 and reported as actioned or sent to Highways Dept. This weekend heavy rainfall, the puddle was right across the road again.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now